What a tremendous class. I loved the idea of the debates and the conversations that it started. I feel lucky to have worked with the people in this class… all my classes for that matter. I have often said that I don’t pride myself on knowing a lot of information… but I have a lot of friends. You have all joined the ranks of my Personal Learning Community.
Links to the debate blogs.
- Technology in the classroom enhances learning.
- Technology is a force for equity in society.
- Schools should not focus on teaching things that can be easily googled.
- Social media is ruining childhood.
- Cellphones should be banned in the classroom.
- Openness and sharing in schools is unfair to our kids.
- Educators have a responsibility to use tech and social media to promote social justice.
Please watch my video!